Raymond James Stadium Policies
Safety and Security
Safety and security for our guests, employees, entertainers and players have always been our number one concern. We want all patrons entering Raymond James Stadium to be confident that measures have been taken to secure their environment. The Outback Bowl and Tampa Sports Authority will implement and reinforce several security measures for the game. Numerous measures will be obvious to fans while some other measures will not be made public in order to maintain their effectiveness. For major events such as the Outback Bowl the stadium security deployment includes personnel representing the Hillsborough County Sheriff Dept., Tampa Police Dept., Florida Highway Patrol and private security.
The following guidelines are designed to ensure that each guest has the opportunity to enjoy their time at Raymond James Stadium.
Please be aware that for your safety and the safety of all our guests, you and your belongings will be searched upon entry into Raymond James Stadium. By tendering your ticket, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the stadium landlord or the Outback Bowl.
Inspection points will be established at all stadium entry points. To expedite entry into Raymond James Stadium and to assist stadium staff, guests should abide by the following recommended guidelines:
- Arrive early and give yourself plenty of time.
- Have your ticket in hand.
- Remove headwear as you enter the inspection; it will be screened.
- Unzip and open coats, jackets, purses, and/or bags as you enter the inspection area. Bags and purses are subject to inspection and search.
- Refrain from bringing any items that are listed on the Prohibited Items list. These items will not be allowed into the stadium. Articles not permitted in the stadium must be taken back to a guest's vehicle or placed in storage lockers available on site along Tom McEwen Blvd., just southeast of Gate C, for a $10 rental fee. All items left unattended outside the stadium will be disposed of.
Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers) and use of all tobacco products (including chewing tobacco) are prohibited inside all areas of the stadium including entry gates, concourses, seating areas, suites, clubs and all hospitality areas. There are no designated smoking areas in the stadium and re-entry is prohibited. Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium.
The Outback Bowl and Raymond James Stadium are also committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. We want all fans attending our games to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games. For a more specific list of prohibited actions at Raymond James Stadium, please click here.