Mobile Ticketing FAQ
For fans who are using mobile tickets, please follow the Step-By-Step Guide below. Use your Outback Bowl or Ticketmaster account to access your mobile tickets to enter the stadium on game day.
PLEASE NOTE: PDF tickets, printed copies or screenshots of your mobile tickets will NOT be valid for entry to the stadium on game day.
What is mobile ticketing?
Mobile ticketing allows you to use your mobile device as your game ticket. Fans will gain admission into the venue via a unique QR code which will be scanned directly from your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket. Print-at-home PDF tickets are no longer available.
Why is the Outback Bowl transitioning to mobile ticketing?
Mobile ticketing increases the security of the ticket buying and event entry process. Mobile ticketing also provides:
- Quick and easy entry into Raymond James Stadium using your smartphone
- Reduced risk of forgotten, lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets
How to Access Your Ticket(s)
- Go to Outbackbowl.com on your mobile device and click on the menu icon in the left hand corner next to the Outback Bowl logo
- Select "Manage My Member Account"
- Click "Manage Events"
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Outback Bowl Account Manager account
- Click the Outback Bowl logo to view tickets
- Manage your tickets here. Click "View Barcode" when ready to enter the stadium or transfer your tickets to someone else by pressing "Send". To view more than one ticket, swipe to the left. Present the barcode to the ticket scanners. Enjoy!Helpful tip: We encourage you to access your mobile ticket in advance of the game and save it to your mobile device. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet. If you're an Android user, you can save your tickets to your phone through Google Pay (formerly known as Android Pay).
I bought Outback Bowl tickets through Ticketmaster.com. How do I view mine?
Outback Bowl tickets purchased through Ticketmaster can be viewed through the mobile Ticketmaster site or the Ticketmaster app on either iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play Store) devices.
What if I forgot my password?
Click "Forgot Password?" then enter the email address associated with your account and check your email to reset your password.
Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes. Once you have logged into your account via Outbackbowl.com or through Ticketmaster, you will be able to swipe left and right on your available tickets.
What if my entire party is not with me when I enter the venue?
Every fan needs to present a ticket to enter Raymond James Stadium. If your entire party is not with you, simply transfer the ticket to them via your smartphone.
How do I transfer my ticket(s) to someone else?
- Login to your Outback Bowl or Ticketmaster account
- Go to events and select 2019 Outback Bowl
- Click "Send" to select seats to be transferred
- Add recipient details to complete transfer
- Click Send
Once you elect to transfer your ticket(s), the recipient will receive an email notification about the transfer.
Does the person I send the tickets to need a Ticketmaster or Outback Bowl account?
Yes. If they don't have one already, they will create one in the acceptance process. Once the tickets have been accepted you can no longer manage those seats.
What if I send the tickets to the wrong person?
If the tickets have not been accepted by the recipient, you can reclaim your tickets. Once the tickets have been accepted, however, you can no longer have access to them.
Can I transfer tickets after the event has started?
Yes, tickets can be transferred up to two hours after kickoff.
Where is the Raymond James Stadium Ticket Office located?
The Raymond James Stadium Ticket Office is located in the South Plaza between Gates C and D and will open at 9:00 a.m. on game day for the Outback Bowl.
What if my phone is not compatible?
Any smartphone that can browse the Internet can load a mobile ticket. If you do not have a smartphone, go to the Raymond James Stadium Ticket Office on game day with your photo ID to have your tickets printed.
What if I have internet issues, my phone breaks/dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive?
Go to the Raymond James Stadium Ticket Office on game day, present your ID and we'll print your tickets for you.
What happens if my ticket doesn't scan properly?
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If you continue to have issues go to the Raymond James Stadium Ticket Office located in the south end zone.
What does a ticket on a smartphone look like?
Tickets viewed on smartphones will have a square QR code along with seat location and entry info.
Can I still print my tickets from home?
No, stadium policies no longer allow print-at-home tickets for the Outback Bowl. In order to protect the integrity of your tickets and prevent fraud and counterfeit ticket problems, tickets will no longer have a printout option for the Outback Bowl. You can enter the stadium via mobile or with your commemorative Bowl or Ticketmaster ticket(s).
Does my child need a ticket to the Outback Bowl?
Children age three and under do not need a ticket as long as they do not occupy a seat.